Pack in the vegetables with this quick-to-make dip blitzed with sweet roasted red peppers and served with courgette, celery, and carrot batons.
- 1 x tin of chickpeas, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of tahini paste
- juice ½ lemon
- 4 walnut halves, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, cut into batons
- 2 carrots, cut into batons
- 2 celery sticks, cut into batons
- Put the chickpeas, garlic, tahini, walnuts and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Whiz with a hand blender or in a food processor to make a thick purée.
- Serve with the veggie sticks and eat immediately.