Do any of these statements sound familiar to you?
- No matter where I go, I make sure I know where every bathroom is!
- I frequently suffer from painful constipations… and it’s making me miserable!
- I’m so bloated that people ask me when I’m due… even though I’m NOT pregnant!
- I battle with GERD/acid reflux more than once a week!
- I have gas pretty often… and I worry about being around other people because of it!
- I used to be able to eat anything… but now, even “bland” foods and drinks upset my stomach!
You probably nodded your head when you read at least a couple of these, didn’t you?
Digestive distress, and the symptoms that come with it, can be frustrating and embarrassing! It’s pretty difficult to live a full, normal life when you’re constantly worried about gas, acid reflux, and other digestion-related issues.
But here’s something you might not have thought about:
Digestive distress can actually be the root cause of many other imbalances.
You see, when your digestive system isn’t functioning properly, your body isn’t getting the nutrients it needs. And that means that it’s “running on empty” much of the time. No wonder you constantly feel sick, bloated, and just plain wiped out!
Now, you might rely on antacids or prescription drugs to deal with digestive distress.
But there are two BIG problems with this:
- They only mask the symptoms, instead of addressing the root problem.
- They don’t help improve your body’s ability to absorb and use nutrients.
But there’s good news! I’ve helped countless people eliminate digestive distress naturally by helping them uncover the root causes. And by working with them to develop tailored nutritional plans, I’ve not only liberated them from painful and frustrating symptoms… I’ve helped restore their gut health!
The Initial Gut Check audit includes: health history review, functional assessment questionnaire, food journal review, and a summarized starting plan to begin your restoration process.